Blog Archive

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Poster Development - Adding Titles


As I said yesterday , today I decided to add our 'slogan' onto the poster.
Originally the titles were all white as you can see on the right.
I purposely positioned 'One Dream' just underneath the 'Olympic Stadium' because there dream is to compete in the Brazil Olympics.
Also on the left of Two Mates there will be an image of our two protagonists.
Furthermore on the left side of 'Two Mistakes' there will be an image of Lorenzo smoking as his mistake relates to falling into the 'wrong crowd'. Also on the other side there will be an image of Sean with Sara as this was Sean's mistake which led to him loosing Lorenzo as a mate but also as a training partner.

I then experimented with colour and I added red to the titles, I didn't like the way this looked on the 'One Dream' title so I decided to revert that back to white however I kept the red on the other two titles as you can see below:




Also I decided to add in 'From the directors of Adulthood' as you can see below. Adulthood is probably one of the most popular social-realism films amongst our target audience and I feel that this will anchor the social-realism genre of our Trailer. Also along with the combination of the olympic stadium it anchors our Social-Realism and Sport hybridisation. Also the positioning of this text makes the manipulation of the river much less visible.


No comments:

Post a Comment