Blog Archive

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Poster Development- Adding Credits

The poster developed a lot today.
Firstly I decided to add in the credits. In our original draft we decided to use existing credits from a Paramount film. However I decided that this wasnt realistic and I searched online for a template.
Thankfully I was able to find one as you can see below:

I then filled in the template with the correct information as you can see below:





As you can see I re-arranged the template, this is because I liked the way that on 'The Expendables' poster the release date was positioned underneath the credits as exemplified below


As a result I then added in our company logo and the release date of our film, I made it white so that it would stand out. The result is down below:




The poster is starting to develop as you can see below. I felt that the poster looked more professional with the credits positioned bottom left, this led to me moving 'From the directors of Adulthood' to the top right of the poster and I feel this makes it stand out more.
 Tomorrow we are going to do a photo-shoot to get images for the Poster and Magazine. After I have the images for the poster I will add them in. Once this is done I will post the poster as it looks onto the blog and then we will hopefully get feedback from our target audience.






No comments:

Post a Comment