Blog Archive

Monday 10 February 2014

Responding to feedback and Adding changes

Today we decided to add the last features to our poster.

Firstly I used the same font as the credits in order to add in the names of the actors.
The process of adding in the names was simple and here is the final product:

I decided to use red for "Starring" in order to make it stand out.

After adding in the actors names I decided to add in reviews:

Firstly I wanted the ratings to be in line with the title : 'One Dream'. As a result I used the rulers tool on photoshop to help me with the alignment as you can see down below:



Here is the final product after all reviews were added:




I decided to use 'Focus' because it is the name of our Independent Film Magazine and therefore it is a source of convergence between the Poster and Magazine. Also I used 'Little White Lies' and 'Empire' because they are both film magazine however Empire is mainstream whereas Little White Lies is independent.

Finally I edited the release date. Firstly I had to change the date to July 2014 because we plan on releasing our film on the date of the opening ceremony of the olympics , however 2 years later. Also
 I made 'July 2014' red in order to help it stand out and I also increased its size. Finally I removed the black background behind our company logo as it did not look professional.

Here is how the credits look now:



After the changes added today we feel our Poster is completed and so we will be uploading it as a draft tomorrow, before getting feedback and making our final changes if any are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment