Blog Archive

Saturday 8 February 2014

Poster Draft #2 Feedback

As a group we decided to get feedback from our target audience yesterday regarding our latest draft for our film poster. Here are some of the comments which we wanted to point out:

"The poster looks very professional , I especially like the red used on the Two Mates and Two Mistakes [Titles] as it links to danger which is what the mistakes made by the two mates has caused."

"The poster is very appealing. Despite this I feel that the release date should stand out more because I had to examine the whole poster before recognising that it was positioned with the credits. However I do like this style."

"The typography used for 'SWITCH' works very well and it looks professional. Overall the poster looks very professional in my opinion , there are still a few features which need adding such as; Reviews, Actors names and Social Media links."

"Although the poster looks very professional , I feel there is to much emphasis on the sports genre."

"I like the emphasis on the sports genre for the poster and the Social-Realism hybridisation is still recognisable due to the text: "From the directors of Adulthood" which stands out due to its positioning and the use of shadow."



We are now going to amend our poster according to this feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment