Blog Archive

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Poster Development - Olympic Stadium

After creating a sketched draft for our poster, I decided to start by adding the olympic stadium , this process was much harder than i expected.

While searching for images of the Olympic Stadium on Google, there was various options which I thought could work well. However the reason I chose to use this image is because it was black and white and that complimented our colour scheme.
I decided to make our poster landscape A4 and when I originally added in the Olympic Stadium image it did not fit the entire page as i wanted it to.




As a result i had to manipulate the image:



1) I selected a small part of the bottom of the river
2) Then i duplicated this part through using 'layer via copy'
3) I repeated this process until the image fitted the whole page




However as you can see it is very easy to see that the image has been manipulated so i am going to have to find a way to make this less visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment