Blog Archive

Saturday 22 February 2014

Independent Film Magazine - Changes

After discussion with my group members , we decided to change the title of our magazine. Despite the fact that we liked the uniqueness of the name 'Cine' we realised that it may be confusing to readers because our Independent Film Magazine is british not french. As a result we have changed our magazine name to 'FOCUS'.

Today I added in the issue number of our magazine , originally we were going to posistion it on top of 'FOCUS' however we then decided to posistion it on the left as you can see down below:


I decided to make 'JANUARY 2014' red and 'ISSUE' white to make the issue number further stand out. Also I liked the way that this looked as it didn't look plain or original instead it looked unique.

Furthermore I edited the 'exclusive' text to make it stand out more. As you can see I changed the colour scheme for Exclusive to white and red which should help it attract viewers eyes as it contrasts with the Grey, White and Black colour scheme of the other sell lines. As you can see I also used the rulers tool to make sure all my Sell Lines were in line with each other.

Finally I removed the barcode because it conflicted with the 'Exclusive'. I also removed the 'Sean + Enzo' text which was positioned on the cover image because I may position it.

This is how our Film Magazine looks now:


We are going to get feedback tomorrow on the magazine and then make the necessary changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment